DSPR's Amazon Picks

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The 12 Days of Sithmas

Concept by Darth Vader
Words by Darth Vader and Death Star PR

There is no greater Sithmas tradition than singing Sithmas carols. Well, apart from killing Jedi. And eating so much roast Ewok you might literally explode. But after that definitely comes carolling. And the most sung because we force everyone to sing it beloved Sithmas carol of them all is "The 12 Days of Sithmas".

Below are the lyrics for all twelve days. Learn it for next Sithmas. Or else.

The 12 Days of Sithmas

On the first day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me a fully operational Death Star.


On the second day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me two twins a-kissin'.


On the third day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me three clueless clones.


On the fourth day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me four cyborg limbs.


 On the fifth day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me five golden droids.


On the sixth day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me six Star Destroyers.


On the seventh day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me seven troopers stormin'.


On the eighth day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me eight Ewoks stewing.


On the ninth day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me nine Admirals choking.


On the tenth day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me ten TIE's a-fighting.


On the eleventh day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me eleven Jedi dying.


On the twelfth day of Sithmas my Dark Lord gave to me twelve sabers humming.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And we all know what Luke got for Sithmus... we have felt his presents.

    (I know, I know - the old ones are the best!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    girls dresses online

    ReplyDelete